Monday, April 14, 2008

Would You Like Be Married with a Foreigner ?

If someone asks me this quesition, I think I will say "NO"!

Every one has his own dream. Someone likes to be a hero, someone likes to be rich, and also someone wants to be married with foreign. It has different answer for every one. But in my think, I don't want to do that. For example, if you are married with a American, you will spend most time to live in US. It is a really important problem for me. Because my parents become older and older, and they are not able to do take care of themsleves. So it is my duty to take care of them.Because I want to have a nice future, I have no choice to study abroad, but I think I will come back to China after I finish my study. I would like to be married with a chinese girl.heihei

It is just my view, how about your answer?

5 comments:

tammy~in spring said...

I think you are right ,and I also do not want to get marry with a foreigner too. But I want I can live in another with my family.

kim's blog said...

I think the important thing isn't that the person is foreigner or not. You must love him (her), so you can marry and live all your life with that person. However, if I can choose, I want to marry a husband from my coutry. (Because almost the foreigners have some bad habits) ^^ .

AZUL said...

I respect your opinion. I like to know what important your parents are to you.I remembered something my cousin told me when she is 8 years married."Even in our culture we have differents habits between families.We have problem although we have the same language." Communication is the base of any relationship.___Yami

snowboy said...

Your topic is samilar to me so if you already visted my blog, you knew my answer.

By the way, your blog made my eyes tired.

soso_a13 said...

I agree with you beacause my friend's family are a good example. Her sister married with a foreigner. Of couse, her child has lived in US. But they do not known any VietNamese word. Hence, they had a lot of problem when they came back to VietNam for visit their mom's family.That is the reason why I say NO