Monday, April 28, 2008

Which is More Important for You, Friend and Sweetheart?

Friend and sweetheart, which is more important for you? If someone asks you this question, what is your answer?

I think the answer is varied, and it is also difficult to answer.

First, sweetheart is very important for me, but I will say that friend is also very important for me. Sometimes in life, you will find many friends. They charge your life just by being part of it. They always make you laugh until you can't stop. They can make you believe that there really is good in the world. If you lose you way, they will guide you and cheer you on. This is forever firendship. Your forever friend will get you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

Both of them are all important for me. It is difficult to compare which is more important.

How about your answer?

7 comments:

kelly said...

yes!
I agree with you...
Both are important. Sweetheart and friend have different role in life, so I think both are important!


kelly

kim's blog said...

I think a friend is more important. A friend can go with you to a shop, eat together, share sadness and always be next to you the whole life. Youe lover is with you just a short time. Friend is more important.

D'blog said...

I also have the same thinking with you ^^.

Zenly said...

Zen!!
they both are precious to me, if I have to choose, I really dont know the answer.

snowboy said...

Sweetheart is more improtant for me because friends are not one person.

Cherry said...

I have many friends, but I seldom share my feeling to them because I feel it is hard to tell somebody what I am thinking about; However, the person who always besides me, understands me is my sweetheart. Sweetheart is really important for me.

ajith said...

I have to agree with your opinion, becouse i have experience about this question. I think both are we want.there fore, we have to know that how can we balance our social associations and keep uor friends and sweet heart happy.